Birthday Wishlist 2010
Ah, it’s that time of the year again… for me to make my wishlist. I’m a bit late this year (I usually create this list a few weeks in advance), but I’ve been so bogged down by work that I haven’t even had time to think about the wishlist.
WHAT I REALLY, REALLY WANT:
I’ve just realised I’ve only listed electronics here. To prove I’m not a total geek, I also would really like any of these:
This should help you do your shopping for me! :):)
OKOK…. IF you are unable to source for any of the above for me, I suppose I would also like any of the following:
- Book vouchers! I’m trying to complete the Terry Pratchett Discworld collection. So far I’ve only got… eleven out of 30+ of the books in the series.
- DARK CHOCOLATES!!!
- Costume jewellery is nice. I’d prefer real diamonds or gems… but imitation is fine.
- Free movie or concert tickets! Especially Gold Class or VIP!
- Have I said dark chocolates?
Here are some pointers on what not to get me…
- Ferrerro Rocher. I do not like Ferrerro Rocher. Daniel Chew, please shuddup.
- I know they’re cute and/or pretty, but please don’t get me any decorations or trinkets to put on desks or shelves because they’ll end up sitting there collecting dust.
- Soft toys. I like them but I’ve got too many of them now and I don’t know where to put them.
- Plumbing accessories, which I haven’t gotten for the past few years, phew!
Actually, all I want is for people to remember my birthday this year without me reminding them. And not ask me to do work on my birthday, please. Please please please.